Live Stream Worship Technician
Southminster Presbyterian Church’s mission is to welcome, worship, serve, and share. This past year as taught us that to be truly welcoming and accessible we must fully embrace the online worship platform. So we are seeking a new member of our worship team. The Live-Stream Worship Technician will oversees all live streamed worship services to ensure quality and accessibility for all members and visitors attending virtually. This part-time 5 hours/week position offers flexible work time during the week with required in-person hours each Sunday from 10 AM -12 PM.
• Set up weekly live stream and consult with Pastor and Music Director during the week to confirm details of the service.
• Prepare slide presentation for use during livestream.
• Arrive at least one hour prior to the event to set up the sound system, cameras, and google slides.
• Monitor live stream and comments during the worship service.
• Troubleshoot technical issues as needed.
• Make recommendations for improvement to process and equipment to improve live streaming experience.
• Train and equip volunteers to assist with worship AV
Click Here For Full Job Description and Details